Monday, December 21, 2009

Acne glycolic acid peel?

I have moderately bad acne. It's a lot better than it used to be, but it's still there. My mom the other day (I'm a16 year old male btw) was talking to a friend of hers who works at a salon that does facials and all those kind of things. and my mom told her about my acne problem, the lady said she could do a ';glycolic acid peel'; that would remove most acne and most acne scars. and mostly the only thing wrong with my face now is the scarring from previous acne, so this sounded like a darn good idea to me. I did a little research on the topic and well it said that the only downside to the facial peel is the fact that it can leave redness of the skin for a few days afterwords. Well I'm thinking about getting this done on Saturday, and Sunday is me and my girlfriend's 1 month anniversary (haha) and she is leaving for Jersey for 3 weeks after Sunday... and of course I want to look my best... if I get this treatment done on Saturday will my face look like utter crap the next day??Acne glycolic acid peel?
If I was you, I would wait tell she is gone to have it done. The redness could last for awhile till your new skin grows back.


Just make sure that this lady really knows what she is doing.


If you have it done, good luck.Acne glycolic acid peel?
Hi,





I have found these information which may help you:





What will my skin feel like after a chemical peel?





The state of your skin after a peel depends on what kind of peel you had. The superficial peels have limited effects, the medium peels may cause some redness and the deeper peels may require weeks to recover.





If you鈥檝e had a phenol peel, your face may become quite swollen. Your eyes may even be swollen shut temporarily. You will need someone to help care for you for a day or two. You may also be limited to a liquid diet and advised not to talk very much during the first few days of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment