Monday, December 21, 2009

Glycolic peel tightens my skin?

It's been a week ago since my first glycolic peel. The doctor also gave me a glycolic soap and medicated cleanser to use in the morning and at night. So I think it's natural to feel your skin tightening right.





But how long is this tightening gonna take? Because I feel my face is so tight that I can't freely smile and it feels like I'm having a buttocks.Glycolic peel tightens my skin?
I've had this done before and it should be better in at most another week.





Also if you see your skin is getting iritated, stop using the gycolic soap or any products that are harsh or have acid in it. Just make sure you use sun screen when you go out and give your face a few more days to heal and you'll notice it feeling like normal in no time.





Good luck!





MahsaGlycolic peel tightens my skin?
It depends on how healthy your skin is. I had to do a treatment similar to yours. It didn't start taking effect until after a month, and the tightening of the skin stayed for about a couple weeks.





The not being able to smile right did kinda feel weird, but at least your face isn't so dry that it cracks. Make sure you put sunblock on whenever you go outside though.
why is that plz email me back

No comments:

Post a Comment