Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to do a Glycolic or Chemical Peel to even out my skintone, are there any reliable ';at home'; kits?

I believe it costs $100 - $200 to have this done at the dermatologist office or at a spa/ medspa. I did do a Google search for ';do it yourself'; peels...but I just don't know what is legit and I am very concerned about buying the wrong product since it is going on my skin! I have acne and sun damage and small lines that I want to treat...so I need something that is comparable in strength to what you would get in a spa or doctors office! Thanks!!!!I want to do a Glycolic or Chemical Peel to even out my skintone, are there any reliable ';at home'; kits?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion kit.





After just one use my skin was like a babies butt. Soft, smooth, radiant and glowing.





After a few uses I noticed that my hyperpigmentation from old acne on my one cheek has been reduced significantly. It has also cleared up my acne, and kept my face very moisturized. (It really used to flake and peel a lot.)





The only thing I don't like is how they try to make you use the stuff quickly so you'll have to run out and buy more fairly quickly. The box directions say to use this peel twice a week. Just as an experiment I used it for two weeks 2x per week. I thought perhaps this stuff was probably not as strong as the stuff they use at the dermatologist and that's why they said use it twice.





Well after the second week of me using it a total of four times, it made the corners of my lips SO dry that they actually split and cracked and formed scabs. I think this stuff is VERY comparable to the products used at a dermatologist and I would not recommend using this product more than once every two weeks! My acne has been gone for a while now and it's still smooth!





It's a great product. Along with this kit I also use the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. I use this everyday. It is a bit pricy, I think $24 for a bottle but it has lasted me a few months now and I used it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.





I believe it has been both products used together that has helped my face tremendously. My pore size has decreased dramatically to the point I can't see them unless I'm really looking up close in a mirror, the blackheads that used to be on my nose, chin and cheeks are almost entirely gone.





And the best thing about it is the price (what a steal!) and that it takes literally 2 minutes to do the whole system!





Give it a try! Links below to the products I use. (also check out the reviews there too.)I want to do a Glycolic or Chemical Peel to even out my skintone, are there any reliable ';at home'; kits?
LOL I Bought a TCA Peel the other Day off the internet and i Have it on my Face right Now... It Suppose to peel my Skin but if It doesn't IM Going to buy another one Probably A Higher % but there Really Easy to Do and cost way Less then the Dermatologist IM getting Another On the FIRST because my Skin is so Uneven to But do u live in the USA Because heres the site i got mine from http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/pages鈥?/a>


http://www.naturalskinshop.net/default.a鈥?/a> those are Great sites


call them and tell them your Skin problem and they Will tell u Which One u need

No comments:

Post a Comment