Monday, December 21, 2009

Glycolic peel/Salicylic peel for Acne?

I've scheduled six sessions of the above mentioned treatment with my dermatologist.


I have persistent moderate acne. How effective would this treatment be? The Dr. has also prescribed Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel.


I've been using BP for around 6 months and it is evident that it stops working after a certain period of time (roughly 3-6 months)


I forgot to discuss this with my dermatologist.Glycolic peel/Salicylic peel for Acne?
skin peels takes too long and it does makes your face red or swollen. if you are shy about acne, and do not want others to see your face, red or peeling face is also the same but may not be as embarrassing as acne. but still, you wont be comfortable going out. if you have the luxury to spend most of the time at home, it might be good for you.





Bacteria (that helps worsen the acne) adopts with BP if used for a long period of time.





there are also other acne treatment that might work like natural medication or detox diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment