Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone had a Glycolic Acid skin peel and if so what were the results?

I used it a couple of times for my spots but I found out that it was better suited to slightly more mature skin (over 35 at least), I'm 26. I can't say I notice any benefits but I wasnt' using it long enough.Has anyone had a Glycolic Acid skin peel and if so what were the results?
i am 34 and had it a few times at 33 because my skin is very dehydrated. It did me good. it really makes your skin tingle for a bit, but afterwards your skin looks really bright and alive. Get advice about your skin type and make sure it is suitable for you before you do it. check with a beautician if they would recommend it for you. if you would feel more comfortable, check with someone who works wherever you're buying the product. They should be able to advise you. good luck.Has anyone had a Glycolic Acid skin peel and if so what were the results?
sounds painful like u rip someones skin of with acid when there alive

No comments:

Post a Comment