Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm a 18 yr-old girl with many acne scar on face,do L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel lighten them?

i heard that L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel Kit lighten acne scars , I plan to buy it, can anyone who tried it before tell me whether it is useful or not?


I'm a girl from Singapore have low confidence on my appearence because of acne scars, many people said i am pretty but i didn't think so because of those acne scars that make me always try to avoid people looking at my skin.I have fair skin ; so the acne scars even look more obvious in daylight or under the sun. please tell me any product or way that available in my region. I truly appreciate helps from you =)I'm a 18 yr-old girl with many acne scar on face,do L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel lighten them?
My suggestion would be to go to a cosmetic surgeon. There are many new treatments now for Acne Scars and they can improve them greatly. Make sure you go to a Board Certified


Plastic Surgeon only.I'm a 18 yr-old girl with many acne scar on face,do L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Aging Glycolic Peel lighten them?
Murad products with glycolic acid works pretty good you can get it at sephoria.
Hey,im from singapore too and i have the same problem as you do.


A friend of mine recommended me a Clinique product.She uses it and it works.I don't knw the name of the product though.But you could ask any of the Clinique's sales assistant around:)

No comments:

Post a Comment