Monday, December 21, 2009

Have u ever tried a glycolic peel or microdermabrasion ? wat r the results?how is it done ?

I've never used a glycolic peel but from what I've heard any type of chemical peel like that can be very harsh on skin. I really would try other options first. I have done the microdermabrasion kit from Oil of Olay. It's a two step product. I did it twice a week (anything more will strip your face of too many natural oils) and it was great! It made my skin feel really smooth right away and after continued use, my skin just had better condition overall. Breakouts were gone and oil was reduced sincee the exfoliants take away the deep dirt and dead skin cells. It's really great and a great alternative to the prof procedure that can be costly. This works the same and for less. Go to their website for more info and coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment