Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does microdermabrasion and or/ glycolic peels for you face hurt?

Yup! For some people it's only like a rough wash cloth but for others it's like sandpaper. Most microdermabrasion is fine enough to not really bother you much at all but glycolic peel is more intense.Does microdermabrasion and or/ glycolic peels for you face hurt?
Nope, they don't hurt because they only remove the top layer of the skin, which is made up of dead skin cells, oils and dust.Does microdermabrasion and or/ glycolic peels for you face hurt?
yes it burns a bit and afterward your face is very dry and itchy
I've had both, the microdermabrasion isn't painful, but it is uncomfortable, and your face will feel a little raw after wards. I don't like them anymore, it actually damaged my skin, too.


I had 2 peels and loved them, didn't hurt at all. But the clinician said that some people do say it ';hurts'; a little, more like it stings, but I didn't think so. And what little discomfort I did feel, passed in a matter of seconds. But everyone's different, that's just my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment