Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you ever had glycolic acid peels done at the day spa?

How many treatments did you have done before you noticed results of extra smooth skin? what were ur results? did you like them?Have you ever had glycolic acid peels done at the day spa?
I LOVED IT!! My skin felt incredible when I was finished. I highly recommend it to you!!!Have you ever had glycolic acid peels done at the day spa?
I am an Aesthetician and I do glycolic peels at least every other week.I could see results after the first one I got 2 years ago.The cleanser I use also has glycolic in it. I love it.. Report Abuse

If you want information about my products email me at klahood60@yahoo.com Report Abuse

Yes, I noticed the next day a difference. I had one done a couple of weeks ago, it was my first, but I would definitely have another one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment