Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have acne scars in my face( not deep).. ( and i have a dark(yello) base skin..i heard glycolic peels and?

dermabrasion are good scars? any good advice?I have acne scars in my face( not deep).. ( and i have a dark(yello) base skin..i heard glycolic peels and?
read tips and articles on treating acne and reducing scars on this siteI have acne scars in my face( not deep).. ( and i have a dark(yello) base skin..i heard glycolic peels and?
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment