Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anybody had Glycolic skin peels or any acne treatments?

Just looking at sk:n website and they have a range of treatments available for blemishes and acne.


I have some scarring on my face from acne and want to get rid! so just wondered if anyone had success with anything...thanks!Has anybody had Glycolic skin peels or any acne treatments?
Yes I do mine myself its great and leave skin fabulousHas anybody had Glycolic skin peels or any acne treatments?
Before go any where you can try my Home made remedy :-


1)Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://tinyurl.com/5sqx9q



I had some dry skin on my forehead, i used oilatum plus, it`s a clear fluid, you put a capful in the bath and it turns the water milky!, it`s really good and cleared up my dry skin in about a week. good luck.
whatever you do, don't do it yourself. Consult a dermatologist. It is highly unlikely that any products you can buy yourself will have strong enough chemicals in there to treat your skin.
Glycolic Acid is perfect for that type of skin ailment. The trick is to keep your face clean and drink plenty of fresh water. Buy a kit made just for Acne because it should be oil free.
Arbonne is the best I have ever tried - I would use their rejuvenating cream too on any scarring. All products have 45 day money back guarantee. You can order online or through a local consultant.
Be REALLY REALLY careful.


Glycollic acid is the major constituent of perm lotion!!!!!!!!!! Think how much stronger hair is than skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment