Friday, December 25, 2009

What is better to use for adult acne that is beginning to scar, the salicylic acid peels or the glycolic acid?

I am 30 with adult acne on my cheeks. When younger it was on my t-zone but now mostly on my cheeks and beginning to scar. I have been on accutane before. Cleared it up but it's back in different location.





I am currently using combo of dial soap, tri-derma intense fast healing in morning and acnexus and benzaclin at night.What is better to use for adult acne that is beginning to scar, the salicylic acid peels or the glycolic acid?
The best way in treating pimples and acne is to use benzoyl peroxide 5% gel (available at your local drug store) to the involved areas at night and NeoStrata alpha hydroxyacid in the morning (without using prescription medication). Some people are allergic to benzoyl peroxide. A product named Tend Skin is an effective acne treatment. Another advice is to wash your face twice a day with a mild non-soap cleanser. Do not pick or squeeze your pimples, as it can leave scars. Acne surgery can be done using sterile instruments to remove blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.





Hope this helps you! Good Luck!What is better to use for adult acne that is beginning to scar, the salicylic acid peels or the glycolic acid?
drink lots of water. try acne free works great try using futur e by loreal as a mousterizer amazing stuff
I would prefer using salicylic acid rather than glycolic acid because it is not as aggressive. I had used both salicylic acid and glycolic acid peels before. I wished my facial lady had not use glycolic acid because my skin conditon got worst over time. It was good for the first year, but now my skin lost the shiny elastic layer. I would suggest talking to your dermatologist for an accurate skin analyst (and make sure you are not allergic to any type of acids) before trying out the peel, just to be safe.
When one has acne, there is a problem in the breakdown of what is going on inside your gut. It comes out through your skin. Try a simple liver detox, go get evaluated by a naprapath or a chiropractor. If you have a holistic M.D. you can visit or a nutritionist and they can help you with this. It could be a simple zinc deficiency. Find out why the problem is there by a professional and for the love of your self, do not take anti-biotics for this. I developed chronic fatigue from taking anti-biotics for a 6 week period. I have never been the same since and it has been about 20 years. It destroyed all the good bacteria in my gut and that is how most people run into situations like this in the first place! AHHHH!
I feel your pain!!!! I'm a good looking 30 year old woman with the acne of a teenager. I have tried just about everything. The only thing that has worked so far is a microdermabrasion cloth that I got off of eBay. I only use cold water with it being that cold water will help to close pores and the mirodermabrasion cloth will remove the dead cells that are blocking the bacteria in. I have found that just water and the cloth are way better than any chemical I have ever tried. I hope this works for you too. I am including the web page for the cloth that I use. Good luck!





http://cgi.ebay.com/AMAZING-MicroDermabr鈥?/a>





Click on that or copy past that into your search browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment