Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do Glycolic peels make skin more dull & sensitive?

Ok my skin is littlie bet sensitive, %26amp; before 3-4 year I got sun burn %26amp; some infection on my face due to this I have uneven pigmentation on my face, my face %26amp; my neck skin is visibly different, so do u think Glycolic peels will help me to clear my completion or it will make my skin more dark. My face completion was normal fair, but now my face is little dull red %26amp; whenever I do excises or any physical work my face become more red, plz answer if anybody have experience or have same problemDo Glycolic peels make skin more dull %26amp; sensitive?
glycolic peels must be done by the irght type of practioner for the correct effect.


They can certaionly cause darkness and pigmentation but if done right and the whole course is completed, you should come out with a tighter, less wrinklier skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment