Friday, December 25, 2009

What is microderabrasion n glycolic peeling,its treatment cost,its effects???

My skin is dusky rather wheatish dry skin with dark circles n pimple marks,dark sunspots..pls help me?????


pls help me out......i tryed all home remedies,creams etc but none could give me some good results!!!!!!!!!!!


what type of concealors should i use for dark circles.


should i go for ch.peeling or microderabrasion,does it give me a fair,lighten glowing skin with reduced marks?????????What is microderabrasion n glycolic peeling,its treatment cost,its effects???
If you want to get rid of dark sunspots and dark circles there's an amazing product out there what REALLY works. I gave some samples to a friend recently to treat ';pregnancy masque'; (sun spots) and she saw a difference in a couple days. If you'd like some samples or information about the product let me know. I can send you a link to view some before/after photos too.What is microderabrasion n glycolic peeling,its treatment cost,its effects???
Don't do microderabracion n glycolic peeling.


Papaya kojic or licorine base soaps/creams


are best for your problem.


Check this out:


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment