Monday, December 21, 2009

Glycolic Acid peel for scars?

How much does it cost to get this profesionally done because I'm scared to ruin my skin if I try it myself. How effecetive is it? It's for scar on my legs.


thanks in advance for your help and advice.Glycolic Acid peel for scars?
Great question. In Australia a glycolic peel will cost you between $60-$80 for a whole face.





Is your scar just pigmentation or is it a deep scar? if for pigmentation, you can't go wrong with the glycolic. I'm using it now to lighten some scars on my legs too. It's been about 4 days, but so far has lightened at least 50%.Glycolic Acid peel for scars?
I do not know about that. But I had a scar on my face from a car wreck and I used Vitamin E. It was unnoticeable in 1 weeks time. Just open up the pill and put it on the area daily, I did it at bedtime every night. You might can try that before trying something more drastic.( The actual pills, not a lotion or cream that has it in it.) Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment