Friday, December 25, 2009

Glycolic face peel?

i have been using a no 7 glycolic face peel and although it seems to make my skin softer it doesn't seem to do anything else. i have seen gycolic acid peels on the internet for sale are they safe? and what is the % mean? what do i need to start with?Glycolic face peel?
I have been using Avon 2 step peel. At first I was leaving it on for 5 mins as the product is meant to be used, it says every other day and i have been using it every night. This is my second week and I have been leaving it on for 10min instead of 5. my pores are definitely shrinking but bearing in mind its only 2% which I believe is slightly milder than the No 7 one, which I also tried but as you said, didnt see much progress in the 3 times I used it. I believe the best thing to do would be to try these pads first then maybe after that, get a stronger peel so the process would be gradual and there would be less chance of aggrivating the skin or causing irritation and discomfort, because glycolic acid is available from 2% to 70% and its not much having burned skin on your face





Best of luck


ToushkaGlycolic face peel?
A peel solution of 35%, 50%, or 70% Glycolic Acid not only works on the superficial layer of the skin but also penetrates into the active live epidermis causing skin to smoothen and


brighten in appearence. Maintenance with glycolic acid cream is important as this causes the skin to remain smooth and moist between treatments.
my mom is a cosmotoligest and well those dont work
I wouldn't mess around with anything like that Go to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and let them do it safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment