Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do Glycolic peels make skin more dull & sensitive?

Ok my skin is littlie bet sensitive, %26amp; before 3-4 year I got sun burn %26amp; some infection on my face due to this I have uneven pigmentation on my face, my face %26amp; my neck skin is visibly different, so do u think Glycolic peels will help me to clear my completion or it will make my skin more dark.Do Glycolic peels make skin more dull %26amp; sensitive?
Glycolic will not make your skin more dull or dark, they actually make your skin look brighter and even. It can make your skin more sensitive, though. I suggest you talk to a dermatologist or esthetician or if you are willing try and at home kit because they only allow non professional kits to use glycolic at a 10% rate, which would ideal for your sensitive skin. It will take a bit longer to see results, but you don't want to risk burning your skin. Please follow the directions and if it starts to burn even a little (not tingle, this is normal) use water and a gentle cleanser and rinse it off. If this happens consult a professional and see what they can do for you.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment