Monday, December 21, 2009

Professional glycolic acid peel--at home?

I recently found out that professional-grade (or so it says) acid peels are available for home use, and after ready many, many reviews of people doing it on their own, I've decided that I'd like to try it for myself (since professional peels just aren't practical for my college student lifestyle). Are there any skincare professionals or people who have used home peels such as http://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-Acid-Peel-100ml-Professional/dp/B000PR4F9K/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1201193921%26amp;sr=8-2 who can tell me how to go about it, and any other product I might need? I've heard a few things about neutralizing the skin afterwards--some people say to do it with water, and some say that you need to buy an actual neutralizer. Can anyone point me in the right direction with this?Professional glycolic acid peel--at home?
I have also recently started to use glycolic peels and I am seeing a benefit in my skin. I think the best lines are Glytone, you can buy from lovelyskin.com, abit expensive but you are assured they are only used by dermatologists so you know you are getting the good stuff. I bought a cheap peel of ebay and use baking soda to neutralize it afterwards because if I'd have just used water my skin would itch afterwards. I also know that with glytone peel pads you get a neutralizer so I am sure you need it for all peels.


For your body the glytone KP kit is excellent, comes with body wash and lotion. you might feel abit of stinging at first but it was the best product iv ever used, I tryed it at my laser clinic in Leeds, UK, since then I have bought from them or online.
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment