Monday, December 21, 2009

Just had a 35% glycolic peel done.. it cost me $60.. took less than 20 minues'?

question.. had anyone every bought this stuff.. to do in their own home? If so, what brand...and where? It occurred to me that payin someone $60 for just a few minutes is crazy.. but I do like the way my skin looks the next days after a peel..





Can this be done safely at home?.. thanksJust had a 35% glycolic peel done.. it cost me $60.. took less than 20 minues'?
It can be done safely at home but you start at 30 for a while %26amp; then move up. There's a great seller on Ebay with good prices that I've bought from. I believe their ID is glycolicsolutions. They'll send you detailed %26amp; informative instructions with your product.Just had a 35% glycolic peel done.. it cost me $60.. took less than 20 minues'?
It's not really safe to do Glycolic peels at home. Especially if the percentage of glycolic acid is that high. Legally, any glycolic peel with a percentage over 30% glycolic acid can only be performed under medical supervision. If those products aren't used properly they can cause chemical burns, and can seriously damage your skin. You can mantain the results of a glycolic peel by using a daily product with glycolic acid in it. My favorite is called Quick Refiner by Bioelements. You can find it at some spas, or on the internet for around $40 sometimes less.
you can do it at home but if you don't stop the chemical reaction in time you could end up with bad burns..you can buy professional strenght online...I have searched for it and found it but





listen, it is your skin...yes it is expensive, but you are paying for the service too...just save for it and have the pros do it...





it is nicer and you don't worry about the burns





YOU DO NOT WANT CHEMICAL BURNS, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment