Friday, December 25, 2009

Glycolic Acid Peel....?

I have quite a few post acne marks (red spots) all over my face, so I have been using a 30% glycolic acid peel, It does work to get rid of the spots, but a day or so after the peel I feel bumps under the skin (new pimples forming) I can't use any acne medication though cause of the sensitive skin. I only apply hyaluronic acid moisturizer (non comedogenic). The new pimples leave new red spots, so it's a a pointless process... has anyone else experienced this, if so how did you get around it? Will taking antiboitics help until my skin heals so that I can use a cleanser/acne medication again to prevent new breakouts?Glycolic Acid Peel....?
try steaming your face as it unblocks the pores and will give u spot free skin...............do it every day for about 3-4 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment