Friday, December 25, 2009

Microdermabrasion or Glycolic Acid Peel? Please Help?

I am not sure which one should I do first. I have scars and unever skin tone. I just want clear even skin so I dont have to use makeup. I also have very mild acne. Only comes once in a while.Microdermabrasion or Glycolic Acid Peel? Please Help?
microdermabrasion is always a good way to go. It not only helps w/ uneven skin tone, but helps minimize the size of the pores. Mary Kay has an excellent microdermabrasion kit for fairly cheaper than you are going to find in department stores or spas. They also have an Even Complexion Essence cream that helps with the scaring caused from acne and even helps with age-spots and brown spots. If you have any questions go to the web page, or ask a consultant. I'm a Mary Kay consultant as well.Microdermabrasion or Glycolic Acid Peel? Please Help?
Microdermabration worked well 4 me i never used acid peel, sounds kinda rough
Microdemabrasion will first serve to exfoliate, thus removal the dead cells from your skin. The peel can follow after, to maximize its effects. Start with a lower percentage of glycolic acid if you are a new user. You can safely use the L'Oreal Glycolic Acid peel (with 10% glycolic acid).
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment