Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone used the No.7 Glycolic Acid Peel?

Is it effective in reducing pigmentation marks and blemishes?Has anyone used the No.7 Glycolic Acid Peel?
hi, I like your avartar, he looks so puffy and cute! but well, I don't know No.7 Glycolic acid peel. I never used it but I wanted to suggest you the nordic skin peel of skyn Iceland. its expensive but very well, cool off the skin, giving the balance to the skin and cure all problems about acnes, pigmentation marks and acnes blemish.Has anyone used the No.7 Glycolic Acid Peel?
Yes it's good but only after around the 3rd time you use it. The first couple of times it can cause skin to break out and get a bit irritated - this is normal when you first start to use any glycolic acid product. The longer term results are good but I wouldn't advise using it just before a special occasion.
Hello,





Well, i havent used the No 7 One, but i use Glycolic acid peel and it works, but you have to keep on applying it like weekly but i do it once a month. It improves the skin layer and reveals newer skin takes all the dead skin away. i use the moisturiser and also the night cream.





Hope i helped you out.
I tried it but because i have quite sensible skin its not really suitablefor me. I think its always hard to answer questions like this as everybody reacts different. Why dont you go to Boots and ask if they have some samples for you? You might be lucky
no but i have used one from arbonne and it was fantastic try www.puroclinics.myarbonne.co.uk look under the re9 section
well i bought it but after reading the information leaflet it totally put me off loads of warnings x

No comments:

Post a Comment