Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm 29 and am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes and forehead. Will facials or glycolic peels help?

Any advice on what I should be doing to eliminate or reduce them and prevent them from worsening? I think I have combination skin. Any products or procedures you'd recommend?I'm 29 and am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes and forehead. Will facials or glycolic peels help?
Go to Clinique.com and do their skin evaluation. Once you do that you'll know your skin type and they will mark which products are right for your skin type and thats key to taking care of your skin.





I did it, and ordered one of their signature lines, the 1-2-3 set, it costs $48.50 and you get a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Its a wonderful little set, I love how it works.





I also recommend getting a Clarisonic MD Facial brush. You wouldnt believe the results from using that thing! You can check them out at clarisonic.com





Besides all that, you could go and see a dermatologist and inquire about a silk peel, it gives you the same effects as a chem peel but its less invasive and much more enjoyable process, LOL!





Good luck to you!I'm 29 and am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes and forehead. Will facials or glycolic peels help?
For around your eyes, and this will sound weird, at night when you go to bed, apply vasaline to your eyelids and around your eyes. This will help keep them moisturized and smooth. Also, and this is silly, sleeping on your back is one of the things you can do to help with wrinkles. I learned this from an estitition.

No comments:

Post a Comment