Friday, December 25, 2009

Skin resurfacing - I have tried chemical peel, IPL, glycolic, laser, AHA. I have acne scars, chicken pox scars

Nothing seems very effective. Has anyone tried Green Peel or fraxal for deep scars like chicken pox?Skin resurfacing - I have tried chemical peel, IPL, glycolic, laser, AHA. I have acne scars, chicken pox scars
Mary Kay?? How can anyone think of a Mary Kay product working after having all those other procedures done?? LOL





The next step up would be to have a Jessner ';hot peel'; which is very deep and I've seen amazing results. If that is STILL not enough, you must consult a dermatologist and have Dermabrasion - that's WAYYYY deeper than microdermabrasion. It's incredibly effective, but you must be warned that it can take several weeks to heal. I never recommend that anyone have Dermabrasion during very hot weather - if you sweat it can really irritate healing skin.





Restylane is another option - injections plump out the skin, reducing the appearance of scars and/or wrinkles and could be a good thing to try. Be warned that this is NOT permanent and you may need more injections as soon as four months after the last treatment. Best of luck!Skin resurfacing - I have tried chemical peel, IPL, glycolic, laser, AHA. I have acne scars, chicken pox scars
Besides getting an electrical peel- the mary kay microderm abrasion set is the best i've ever tried. It's strong enough, %26amp; rough enough crystals, to get down in there, it may leave you red if you get rough w/it so stay out of direct sunlight w/out sunscreen.





An electronic peel , done in dr's office is going to leave you red too. according to how deep they go. It may take several trips to get it how you want to look, so be patient, as it takes a while to heal after either of these ways used .
I have tried just about as much as you have. I even tried fraxel. It didnt work. I wasted 3,000 dollars! :-(
I think scars can be hard to fade. But I have some dark acne scars and my friend recommended me this skin lightening as I am running out with budget. This consist of soap, lotion and cream and very effective. I bought mine on Ebay. Take a look, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment