Friday, December 25, 2009

Should I experience any itching or peeling when using glycolic acid?

I've done repeated applications of 50% glycolic acid peel which I bought on Amazon from Perfect Peel Solutions. I applied the solution to my face and certain areas on my legs but I have never experienced any burning sensation (except for a slight itch when applied to forehead) or any peeling afterwards although these reactions have been experienced by other reviewers of the product. Should I switch to a 75% solution? Has anyone had similar issues? Some helpful advice would be appreciated.Should I experience any itching or peeling when using glycolic acid?
yes ,its normal.Should I experience any itching or peeling when using glycolic acid?
ooo, you should not have bought it off amazon check with a pharmacist next time and read the label

No comments:

Post a Comment