Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone ever try a Glycolic peel? What were the results? I have acne scars I want to get rid of.?

Yes I have tried it and I loved it.


Glycolic peeling brings great results as long as the licensed esthetician knows what she is doing. The end result is you'll have smooth and even skin. Blemishes (acne, blackheads, whiteheads etc.) disappear within a few treatments (I had 2). It's really amazing and you will love the results!


AGAIN - Just make sure that you go to someone who is licensed and have great experience regarding this procedure.Anyone ever try a Glycolic peel? What were the results? I have acne scars I want to get rid of.?
Glycolic peels is a acid used on the face that is also called a chemical peel. There are different strengths used on different skin types. A cosmetologist is only liscensed to use a certain percent of this acid during facials. A deremotolist is someone that can apply a stronger peel. The results vary from how much is used and how often. SO is the price. You would have to have several treatments for severe acne scars. These treatments are great ways to gradually slough off the first layer of the epidermis (skin) and produce new and flawless skin. The do work!


I would research dermitologist in your area for treatments. Or get a package deal on several treaments from a cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment