Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can you buy glycolic face peel kits in the uk?

if so what shops can you buy it from. and how much does it cost??Can you buy glycolic face peel kits in the uk?
I was curious about this when I was watching a makeover show on Living earlier..


Well, I think you can buy in shops, alternatives to glycolic peels. Face washes/scrubs that contain glycolic acid. Which is a deep exfoliant, to remove dead skin cells/impurities etc. I know Avon do a line, and also Olay's Regenerist range. I use one of their cleansers. It's supposed to have the effect of a peel, with continued use.


As for the actual glycolic peels, I think you have to get them done in a salon. And they are quite expensive.


There is a website however, that sell simular products, I think its called Bravia London.. Or something. I once got some glycolic gel from there.. I loved it, but it was a bit to expensive.


Hope this helped in some way.Can you buy glycolic face peel kits in the uk?
Were you watching ten years younger UK a second ago? Cause that was on it, and I was curious too.. xD





But Avon do sell them, and apparently Boots do to :)
avon sell an alternative to glycolic peels.


anew retexturising peel pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment