Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glycolic Face peel, where can I buy them?

I am in my 30s, and am adviced to start to use face peel. Do you have any recommenations? And do the peels live up to their reputation?Glycolic Face peel, where can I buy them?
You can use tomatoes, milk, lemons, oranges, potatoes and a lot of other products in your kitchen to give yourself a 'chemical' peel.Glycolic Face peel, where can I buy them?
www.skincarerx.com


These are the same products you buy from a Dermatologist


and thus be careful and read everything don't get too high


a dosage or %of glycolic acid it could burn your face


on the left side of the screen you can choose by brand etc


try the ingredient first


good luck and the shipping is fast


And if you use a proffesional strgenth product your skin


will be soft as a baby's behind and clear etc
Sephora carries many lines that have glycolic peels, or try Serious Skin Care, found on HSN.com. They have a lot of great glycolic products. I've used them with much success.
Go to Sephora's website. You'll want to choose something that is right for you skin. All their products are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment