Monday, December 21, 2009

Glycolic peel?

i have a 30% concentration gycolic acid at home. it's in a small bottle and i remember getting it a long time ago w/ some other products but have no idea where those are.


i want to use this peel but want to know how to dilute it if i need to and also how to apply it to my skin and how long i should leave it on? also, how often shouls i use it?





Thanks!Glycolic peel?
30% is way too strong to start with


I started with 10% and thought my face was going to melt right off the bone


now, TWO years later.... I am using 25% , twice a week for still only 5 minutes each time





It still feels like my face is melting offGlycolic peel?
just add purified water twice the volume you have, use it at nigh for 5-10 min, wash your face or what ever try to use after Aloe Vera lotion, and in the morning SPF cream ( Sun Protection Factor )
http://www.glycolicpeel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment