Monday, December 21, 2009

Glycolic Peel?

Has anyone ever gotten one and what was it like afterwards? Were you able to put makeup on? How many days was your face red/sensetive. Please give any and all input on what you know about them...becasue I'm thinking about getting one to try and rid my old acne scars. Thank you :)Glycolic Peel?
I used glycolic acid treatments before my wedding. There are masks sold by a company called alpha hydrox. The masks are stupid, but what you get with them is the highest concentration of glycolic acid you're likely to find over the counter. I squeezed this from the masks into a small jar and it's a thick liquid. Before bed, I smooth the liquid over my face and allow it to dry before going to sleep. The cosmetic companies can get sued for telling you how to get most effective use out of their products, but it is not unsafe to most skin types. This is also super cheap and I suggest you try it first. I'm pasting a link to the masks I am talking about-almost anything by this brand (Alpha Hydrox) is the best on the market in terms of dollar to aha percentage.





DO a patch test for a few days before trying it all over your face and you can google this product to find a lot of online reviews.Glycolic Peel?
Hey i have never got one but i use the glycolic clenaser it really has helped my face








http://acne.org/glycolic-acid-peel-revie鈥?/a>





at this site, it shows you reviews from people who have gotten it done





pros and cons and if they would recommened it to anyone





good luck let me know how it works i have some acne scars i wanan get rid of.
I agree to T M. One additional point is to buy Vitamin E and place it afterwards on your face. You need to take the pill open it and put the liquid on your face. You couls scip the Glycolic however it would take long only with Vit E. This is why you should combine the two.


Try this out and you should be good.


I can't see any scars on your picture though but believe you if you say you have some. Should maybe check with others if those are really visible and worth the action as per what I see you are very pretty on your picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment