Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anybody ever done a glycolic peel?

I just did a glycolic peel for the first time and I was wondering if the dryness is normal it looks like I have a really bad sunburn. My skin is tight and dry. Also, what did your skin look like while you were doing it? and Do you know if I can use a mild scrub tomorrow morning to help get rid of the dry skin.Has anybody ever done a glycolic peel?
Yes, dry, very reddened tender skin. Do not use a scrub, it will further irritate your skin. Put plain vaseline on your face to sleep. Gently wash face with very mild soap %26amp; tepid water to remove some of the vaseline.


Get into the shower and let the warm water gently hit your face and that will remove some of the dead skin. Do not try to peel it, you will scar your face.


Your skin starts to look like it has been burned. You will have some blackened strips along with the reddness. End results are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment