Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get a glycolic peel at home?

I am an indian,i live in kolkata,i was wondering if anyone could suggest me a way of getting a glycolic peel at home? anyone know of any product that can be found in india? or any natural way of peeling your skin so that new skin comes out? my skin has a lot of spots,i feel too conscious ,i use makeup but i would like to have good skin.





i started using retino-a 0.05% ,does it work?How do you get a glycolic peel at home?
Retino-a does work. It will be a slower process depending on your personal skin type and sensitivity, there are several different strengths. You can buy all kinds of peels on e-bay. Be careful, many of these are professional salon strengths. I have purchased them myself.How do you get a glycolic peel at home?
you cant.





try exfoliating or using egg white maks..

No comments:

Post a Comment