Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I got a glycolic acid peel and now well?

Well the first 2 weeks after the peel my face looked great less acne, less wrinkles, skin tone improvement. Then the third week I started to get my acne back and my large pores came back to why did this happen? Ive been following all of the estheticians advice on how to care for my face so thats not the problem. Is this normal after these peels?I got a glycolic acid peel and now well?
I would say it's expected. The peel just ate off the top few layers of skin, which is why your skin looked so great at first. But now all your skin has regrown and everything is back to normal, so whatever was causing your acne then is back as well.





As for the pores, as long as your skin is clean (ie...nothing is clogging up the pore causing it to expand out and look larger), then what you see is your natural pore size. Some people naturally have slightly larger ones than others (genetic).

No comments:

Post a Comment