Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have back acne and acne scars, which is the best peel for it: glycolic, salicylic, or lactic acid?

I really want to get rid of it after I've tried almost everything I could do at home. I've used Proactive, drink lots of water, have a relatively healthy diet. Now I am resorting to a peel. Which one is the best peel to get rid of this? I also have 2 wart-like bumps under the skin on my back with a bluish center (I'm thinking its not harmful, since my dad also has some on his back all his life, what is this and can it be treated with a peel? If not, what is the best way? Thanks!I have back acne and acne scars, which is the best peel for it: glycolic, salicylic, or lactic acid?
You should read up on chemical peels. The source below provides some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment