Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I recently got a glycolic peel and it didn't even work!! ?

i have deep acne scars would it be better to use a tca peel? is it dangerous?I recently got a glycolic peel and it didn't even work!! ?
You need to get the peel done in a doctor's office where they can use the highest concentration. Anything done at a spa is low concentration. All peels have some risk associated with them, mostly burning, but also discoloration. I've performed a very high concentrated peel (ViPeel) and accidentally burned the friend I did it on. Fortunately, she healed properly and it improved her skin. The burn is usually like a sunburn.


I've heard good things about TCA and will be experimenting with them soon on the same friend I burned.
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment