Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've used 10% glycolic acid peel... and now my face has burn marks... what can i do to heel does mark fast...?

I wore it the night before and when I woke the next morning I had burn marks on my left cheek... what home remedies can I use to heel these brown burn marks.?I've used 10% glycolic acid peel... and now my face has burn marks... what can i do to heel does mark fast...?
1.coconut water and sandal wood paste. ull get sandal wood chunks frm any indian herb shop ( they will also sel teh stone ull need to rub the wood on to make ur paste) n coconut water frm super market.1 chunk will go for a very very long time. put a few drops of water on the stone n rub the wood on dat water .. after some rubbing ull c the water drops r murky. dat means wood particles r mixing in the water. make it little more thick then put this on ur burn marks as mch as possible. u can also buy sandal wood powder ( easier ) n mix little coconut water n do the same.. but i find wood mch more effective.





2. do not go to the sun with these marks. even if u hav 2 make sure u use sunscreen %26amp; umbrella to shade frm sun. u wnt believe how easily the sun can make thm turn dark n ugly.





3. if ur marks r aready dark,go to the doc n get a cream dat has hydroquinine in it. will help to make dat spot lose melaline hopefully.





hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment