Sunday, December 13, 2009

OK I did a Glycolic peel last night and now my face has tiny sores all over it where acne was, Is this normal?

My face feels aweful and looks worse now then before the peel. I don't have flakey skin coming off like I thought I would, rather I have sores everywhere.Everywhere I had blackheads and tiny acne bumps are now sores.Will these sores scare? Is this part of the peel process?





Does this actually make the face appear smooth and beautiful when this torture is all over?OK I did a Glycolic peel last night and now my face has tiny sores all over it where acne was, Is this normal?
I've used glycolic for years, give it a chance. I always make sure I'm doing a peel when I don't have to be in public for a few days! Your face will be fine, try to relax and let it do it's thing.OK I did a Glycolic peel last night and now my face has tiny sores all over it where acne was, Is this normal?
Yes it does. My friend did this and his face looked worse than it did before. Before the peel he only had one break out a month persay. After your face heals it will be smooth for quite some time since the layers will have already been treated.
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
you need to spot treat those sores with neosporin. Did you do this at home or at a spa? Do not go out into the sun without serious sunblock until everything heals. What has happened should not scar, and if you protect your skin it should look amazing in a week.
too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment