Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Plzzz help me i just got a acne peel ( glycolic peel ) and my face is all red how long till it heels?

some zits popped and have scabs on them and some are really red how long will it take for thiss all to go away will it be clear by mondayPlzzz help me i just got a acne peel ( glycolic peel ) and my face is all red how long till it heels?
Just a few days. You will have scabs for 3-5 days. Do not peel them off or you will leave scars. This is common with glycolic acid peels. You should consider a microderm abrasion type system instead. I have been searching for a home one I read about that is supposed to be awesome. It is called 6 Minute Miracle, but I can not find it anywhere. Anyway, microderm doesn't leave scabs like glycolic and you get similar results... especially after a couple of treatments.Plzzz help me i just got a acne peel ( glycolic peel ) and my face is all red how long till it heels?
Bout' a day or so. There are many things you can do to relieve the swelling such as cortisone cream or drinking chamomile tea pronounced (camomill). Careful not to use this too often as your face needs some time to rebuild itself.
yes you should be clear by then if not before





try using a mixture of baking soda and water


this will neutralize the glycolic peel

No comments:

Post a Comment