Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the effects of having a Glycolic Acid peel?

I'm getting a series of Glycolic acid peels soon, and I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with this? Were there a lot of side effects after the peel? I don't want it to destroy my faaace!What are the effects of having a Glycolic Acid peel?
The site below discusses chemical peels: mild, moderate, and strong.What are the effects of having a Glycolic Acid peel?
I am doing a series too. At the medi-spa I go to the peels come in different strengths. 30, 50, and 70%. I am 37 with fair skin, my main goal is to freshen my look. My first visit I used a 30, with good results. The second visit, I used a 30 again, with good results. On my third I tried a 50, but wish I wouldn't of. It was a bit too aggressive on my skin. I don't know your age or skin type, But I would recommend sticking with the lowest level, and if you are having good results, just stick with that. Hope it goes well, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment