Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am interested in doing glycolic acid peel at home, Is it worth it or should I go to a parlor.?

Arbonne International sells a product that has been compared to a glycolic peel and it is not even close to the price. You use it for five days in a row and it regenerates new skin - it is a thermal fusion masque with papaya enzymes (many of the ingredients are used to regenerate new skin on burn victims).I am interested in doing glycolic acid peel at home, Is it worth it or should I go to a parlor.?
I used to work for some plastic surgeons and it's kind of the old school method now to be honest with you with so many products out in the market now like www.obagi.com etc. If it's your first experience with the chemical I would seek some dermatology advice first everyones skin is different and it comes in differnt concentrations which might not be the right one for your skin type. Try getting a consult first you might learn alot and get ideas about new products that are safe to do at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment