Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can anyone please tell me about glycolic peel?

Achieve the benefits of a FULL SPECTRUM PEEL. The Alpha Beta Peel combines Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic or Lactic Acid) with Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid) to give you a professional peel with professional results. The combination of Alpha %26amp; Beta Hydroxy acids delivers tight, smooth and radiant skin every time.





Research shows that applying Salicylic Acid prior to applying Glycolic or Lactic Acid will cause the Glycolic or Lactic acids to better penetrate the skin, resulting in a totally unique and highly superior facial peel that is especially effective in treating :











- fine lines and wrinkles


- oily %26amp; acne prone skin


- uneven skin tone


- sun damaged skinCan anyone please tell me about glycolic peel?
They are very good for your skin, although there are risks of scarring and skin discoloration. However it is the safest of all the peels. The people who do the best are the ones with fair skin. Glycolic peels not only rejuvenate, but they help probems like acne.





It burns a little bit and you have to stay out of the sun for a while after it is done.Can anyone please tell me about glycolic peel?
I've never gotten one, but I know someone that has. She said it burned a little and her skin was sensitive for a day afterwards, but she immediately looked 10 years younger. It was actually kind of weird to see that transformation. You can't really go out in the sun for a day, I think. Call the spa, they'll have more info.
Normally it works very well on most people. However, you need to be careful if you have sensitive skin. In May, I had my very first facial with a peel. Within an hour, my skin started breaking out in bumps all over my face that lasted for a good solid week. I did NOT look better afterwards. At least I know now that I have really sensitive skin and won't do that again.
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment