Monday, December 21, 2009

I would like to know if L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit , is really good?

I'd like to buy the RENOVISTE KIT from L'OREAL, but, I would like to know first, as it have glycolic acid, if it really remove spot marks from the skin. Someone could help me?


Since now, thank you very much!!!I would like to know if L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit , is really good?
go to makeupalley.com


there, you will find product reviews from almost any beauty product you can think of. real people give honest reviews. check it out! i love it!I would like to know if L'Oreal ReNoviste Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel Kit , is really good?
thanks! always glad to share makeup alley with others, its a helpful site! Report Abuse

dont use it if your skin is prone to sensitivity - otherwise its pretty good
i wouldn't recommend it. You should go to sephora and let them evaluater your skin and customize a kit for you. It's more expensive but it's worth it, trust me.
yes it is its ver good
It works pretty good for a drugstore brand but if you really want better results I would suggest Laser Resurfacing (My mom got it done and she looks 14 years younger ...she just turned 52 and she looks 40!!! no wrinkles around her eyes and her skin is glowing and smooth and just beautiful and even!! no brown spots or uneven pigmentation from all the sun damage
i have been using this for a few weeks and definatly am noticing my skin is fresher and more toned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment