Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is 35% of glycolic acid peel considered a mild peel? What precatuions must be taken before & after a peel?

I Yahoo'd glycolic peels and found 478K sites.....some were selling kits from $15 to $145. I'm sure that is a decent beginning for you. Just be careful! If you have even a hint of sensitive skin, please let a professional do this kind of peel to your face! I had a dermatologist who made some creams in his garage for rosacea back in thr 80s and I put some of the cream on and just the heat off sitting next to a light bulb in a lamp burned my face awful! I woke up the next morning looking 90 yrs old ( I was 23) and my face was scabbed over for a month. Luckily I got a totally new face for it, but it wasn't supposed to happen that way and I was very lucky not to have damaged my skin for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment