Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nothing happened post glycolic acid peel?

I ordered a 50% glycolic acid peel online with a pH of 2.0 and have used it twice so far. I felt the burning both times. Both times there was minimal redness initially which went away immediately. There was and has been no flaking or peeling. I did notice that my skin felt very hard and dry right before I used it the 2nd time. But it is not what I expected. Will it get better with repeated use?Nothing happened post glycolic acid peel?
i ordered the same strength glycolic from ebay and nothing at all happened. put it on two days ago. felt a bit itchy when on and a tiny bit tingly, but no redness or peeling or any difference to skin and i left it on for five mins. ebay seller isn't responding to emails. i wonder if some of them have been watered down

No comments:

Post a Comment