Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Uneven pigment - photo facial? peel? Glycolic acid? What to do?

I have always had great skin, though in the last few years I have noticed some discoloration (darker areas/some red areas), and fine lines. I assume the discoloration is from sun damage. I am 38 and have very fair skin with olive undertones. Is there anything I can buy and use at home that will make a difference? I know that a photo-facial or peel would help, but I don't have the funds right now for that. What is my best low cost option? Anything tried and true? Thanks.Uneven pigment - photo facial? peel? Glycolic acid? What to do?
You can contact your local Mary Kay lady and ask to try the Even Complexion Essence. TimeWise庐 Even Complexion Essence is clinically shown to restore skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. And when added to a comprehensive age-fighting program like TimeWise庐 skin care, this concentrated serum can help every woman 鈥?from ivory to beige to bronze skin tones 鈥?see a more even complexion. You'll see results in as little as four weeks. And with continuous use, the powerful results get even better.





84% of panelists experienced a more even skin tone.Uneven pigment - photo facial? peel? Glycolic acid? What to do?
Glycolic peel!!! NOOOOO!!! After you do this you will probably want to go back and continue doing this because of the effects this peel will give you. Yes, the results will be like having baby skin again, since they literally take the upper layer of your skin and a new one is born. After that, you'll run back like crazy to get another, and another, and so on. UNTILL INSTEAD OF DISCOLORATION REAPEARS, YOU WILL NOTICE BROKEN CAPILLARIES. Have you heard of turmeric and lemon? I recently had hyperpigmentation after my last pregnancy (my baby is now 5 mo.), and I've been washing my face w/Juice Organics brightening cleanser $10. I also use Origins Gentle Microdermabrasion 4oz $36, and I also rub a little lemon mixed w/a pinch of turmeric and find this working. I have not had any harsh reactions at all and I get very nice comments on my skin by other moms who say it took them longer to get rid of all the skin problems they had associated with they're pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment