Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm an afro-american thinking abt having a glycolic peel.Can anyone who's had it done share their experience?

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/beauty/鈥?/a>I'm an afro-american thinking abt having a glycolic peel.Can anyone who's had it done share their experience?
is that the, 'chemical peel?' - well i have done it. i was only 15, and had so many breakouts. They weren't bad, but scarred my face. The Dermitologist prescribed me on pills, that enables all the dirt some to the surface. Thus, using the peel to clear all those dirt.





I was on the peel for 1yr and half, with weekly intervals. They start off with lighter strength, and gradually increase it. When they put the acid, its kinda tingly and itchy. like u jus wana scratch it off. but i was given a fan to hold onto my face to reduce the tingly feeling. And u cant see the peeling of skin either.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment